30 Jul Shuttle from Foz do Iguaçu to the Brazil Side of the Falls
Departing everyday, you will be collected from your accommodation in Foz do Iguaçu and transferred to the entrance of the Brazilian Side of the Falls. There are 3 morning departures with pick up around the city, and there are also 3 afternoon return times to choose from.
Below we have a guide to help you estimate how much time you will require to explore the falls, and other neighbouring attractions, before returning to the meeting spot for your return to your accommodation.
About this Service
Daily Transfer Shuttles: Foz do Iguaçu City -> Brazil National Park Entrance -> Foz do Iguaçu City
Departures: There are 3 shuttles per day which start picking up at: 8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am
Return times: 13:00pm, 14:30pm, 17:00pm
How much time do you need?
The following are the average required times needed at the park, based on experience. This is meant as a guide only, so as to help you choose your departure and return times. We assume no responsibility if timing is not correct during your visit. During public holidays or special events, you will require longer than durations stated below.
- After everyone is collected, you drive to the entrance of the park, which is located about 30 minutes from the centre of Foz do Iguaçu city.
- If you walk quickly, you can see the falls in around 2.5 hours.
- To visit the falls at a comfortable pace you need about 3 hours.
- If you want to do the Brazilian Bird Park located near the entrance, calculate about 1.5 hours more.
- If you want to do the Boat under the falls located inside the park, calculate 2 hours extra.
- If you want to do the Helicopter located near the entrance of the park, calculate an extra 1 hour longer. The flight only takes 10 minutes, but there is often waiting time.
Pick up after the falls: You will have a meeting point, which you must be at for your chosen return time.
Frequency: You may schedule this daily transfer for any day of the week.
Vehicle: Size of vehicle depends on number of people booked. Mostly a 14 seat shuttle van makes the pick up. If only 4 or less people, sometimes a sedan is used.
National Park Entrance Fee: The entrance to the Brazil side of the falls is not included. You may pay directly when you arrive at the National Park, and they accept cash & credit card, and there is also an ATM machine at the entrance, or you may pre-purchase your entrance on this page: Brazil Side Entrance Tickets
Pick up Areas: Hotels within the city limits of Foz do Iguaçu.
Emergency Contact: We will send you phone numbers, email and WhatsApp details to stay connected.
Guide: No guide accompanies you at the falls. It is possible to add an English speaking guide to your reservation on the next page.
Pit-Stops: This is a non-stop transfer, stops on the way are not permitted.
See Similar Transfers