17 Sep Arriving Puerto Iguazu / Staying in Puerto Iguazu / Argentine Side of the Falls / Departing Puerto Iguazu
Choose this Transport Combo if the following describes your visit to Iguazu
- Arriving at the Puerto Iguazu (IGR) Airport
- Hotel is located in Puerto Iguazu (Argentina)
- You wish to visit the Argentine Side of Falls
- Departing from the Puerto Iguazu (IGR) Airport
This package is perfect if you require round trip airport transfers, plus transport to see the Argentine Side of the Falls.
- Professional Driver
- Airport to Hotel (Private Transfer)
- Argentine Side of the Falls (Private Round Trip Transfer)
- Hotel to Airport (Private Transfer).
- Entrances to the falls
- Entrances to other attractions not mentioned
- Food or beverages
- Others not mentioned
Argentine Side of Falls (Private Round Trip Transfer)
During the reservation, you are asked to indicate which day you wish to do the Argentine side of the falls.
You will be collected from your accommodation in Puerto Iguazu and transported to the entrance of the Argentine Side of the Falls. When you reach the entrance, your driver will explain how to time your visit to the park and you agree on a time to meet them later for the trip back to your hotel.
If you are doing the boat trip under the falls, the driver will explain the location of the starting point. The rest of the time you are free to explore on your own.
- The gates to the national park open daily at 08:00am, and you need to exit the park by 18:00pm when it closes.
- We recommend that you choose a departure before 12:00 midday to have enough time to see the falls before the park closes.
- If you walk quickly, you can see the falls in around 5 hours in the low season or 6 hours in the high season.
- To visit the falls at a comfortable pace you need about 6 hours in the low season or 7 hours in the high season.
- If you want to do the optional Great Adventure Boat Trip located inside the park, calculate 1.5 hours for this.
About This Transport Combo
Number of participants: 1 to 12 people (contact us if you need group rates for more participants)
Frequency: You may start this transport combo on any day of the week.
Currency: Brazilian Real (R$) Check Todays Exchange Rate Here
Airport Reception: Your driver will be waiting with a sign as you exit the baggage area.
Accommodation Drop Off & Pickup Areas: Locations within the city limits of Puerto Iguazu. If staying outside the city, there is an extra charge.
Argentine National Park Entrance Fee: The entrance to the Argentine falls is not included. Your entrance needs to paid directly by you when you arrive to the National park. Credit cards are not accepted, only cash in Argentine Pesos. If you require, your driver will take you to a location to change currency on the way.
Puerto Iguazu Eco Tourism Tax: The city of Puerto Iguazu charges all visitors a one time fee of 25 Argentine Pesos, and this fee is not included in the price of your transfer. On the way into Puerto Iguazu, all cars are required to stop at a booth where the city officials will collect this fee from you directly.
Emergency Contact: We will send you phone numbers, email and WhatsApp details to stay connected.
Guide: No guide accompanies you at the falls. It is possible to add an English speaking guide to your reservation on the next page.
Pit-Stops: All services are non-stop transfers. Any stops on the way need prior permission (please contact us).
If you are having trouble with timing, do not worry, we will help you plan your stay after you make your booking. Or contact us before for more information.
Vehicles used are no older than 5 years and are insured against damages to the passenger regardless of whether in Brazil, Argentina or Paraguay. Drivers hold credentials from the Sest Senat training school in Foz do Iguaçu.
For 1 – 4 passengers – Private Sedan – Toyota Corolla, Chevrolet Zafira, Chevrolet Meriva or similar
Baggage Allowance: 4 standard sized principal suitcases or backpacks + 4 small carry on items able to fit at your feet if you are a group of 4. If you plan to travel with more luggage than the allowance, then contract the van transfer for 5 passengers instead.
For 5 – 12 passengers – Private MiniVan – Renault Master, Mercedes Sprinter or similar
Baggage Allowance: 12 standard sized principal suitcases or backpacks + 12 small carry on items able to fit at your feet if you are a group of 12. Contact us before booking if you plan to travel with more luggage than the allowance.