30 Aug Puerto Iguazu Hotel to the Argentine Side of the Falls (round trip)
SET YOUR PICKUP FOR ANYTIME BETWEEN 7:00 AM & 12:00 MIDDAY
From Puerto Iguazu, your driver will transport you to the entrance of the Iguazu National Park, then after you visit the falls on your own, you will transfer back to your Puerto Iguazu hotel.
* Vehicles that operate this transfer often get reserved in advance. We recommend making a booking as soon as possible to secure a vehicle.
Transfer Service: Puerto Iguazu City Location -> Argentine Falls National Park Entrance -> Puerto Iguazu City Location
Frequency: You may schedule a transfer for any day of the week with pickup between 08:00 am & 12:00 midday.
Pickup Areas: Locations within the city limits of Puerto Iguazu only.
National Park Entrance Fee: The entrance to the falls is not included. Your entrance needs to paid directly by you when you arrive at the National park. Visa and Mastercard are accepted, but if you wish to pay the entrance in cash, only Argentine Pesos are accepted.
Guide: No guide accompanies you at the falls. It is possible to add an English speaking guide to your reservation on the next page.
Pick up after the falls: On the day of your transfer, you will set the time and place for your pick up after the falls directly with the driver.
Pit-Stops: This is a non-stop transfer. Any stops on the way need prior permission (please contact us) or choose a pit-stop on the following page.
Emergency Contact: We will send you phone numbers, email, and WhatsApp details to stay connected.
Puerto Iguazu Eco-tourism Tax: The city of Puerto Iguazu stop vehicles at a booth when passing through their city on the way back from the national park and they charge visitors a small fee. This tax is not included and is to be paid directly by the passenger. It is usually the equivalent of 2 USD per person and can be paid in Argentine pesos, US dollars, or Brazilian reals.
- The gates to the national park open daily at 08:00 am, and you need to exit the park by 18:00 pm.
- The entrance to the park is located about 40 minutes from the city center of Puerto Iguazu.
- We recommend that you choose your departure time between the hours of 7 am & 12:00 midday to have enough time to see the falls properly.
- If you walk quickly, you can see the falls in around 5 hours in the low season or 7 hours in the high season.
- To visit the falls at a comfortable pace you need about 6 hours in the low season or 8 hours in the high season.
- If you want to do the Great Adventure (Longer Boat Trip) located inside the park, calculate an extra 1.5 hours.
Vehicles are no older than 5 years and are insured against damages to the passenger regardless of whether in Brazil, Argentina or Paraguay. Drivers hold credentials from the Sest Senat training school in Foz do Iguaçu.
For 1 – 4 passengers – Private Sedan – Toyota Corolla, Chevrolet Zafira, Chevrolet Meriva or similar
For 5 – 14 passengers – Private MiniVan – Renault Master, Mercedes Sprinter or similar